A Calendar Distribution list is a filtered calendar created using data pulled from user mailboxes and pushed to specific users. The following shows how to create a Calendar Distribution List.
- Expand Unified Contact Management in the left navigation panel.
- Right-click Calendar Distribution List.
- Click Create Calendar.
- Select the data source of the calendar distribution list. In this example, select From a Public Folder. The CDL window will open. (See figure below.)NOTE: This option will make the source of the calendar distribution list a Public Folder in your mailbox.
- Name the Calendar Distribution List in the Name field.
- Click the Folder button in the Folder field. The Folder Selector window will appear. (See figure below.)
- Select the source Public Folder for the calendar distribution list.
- Click Save. You will return to the CDL window.NOTE: If you chose From a Private Folder in Step 4, itrezzo will ask for the user mailbox that will be used as the source of the calendar distribution list. If you chose, From a Remote Exchange Server in Step 4, itrezzo will ask for the login credentials and URL of the Remote Exchange Server.
- Customize the filters for the calendar sync using the drop-down fields and the up and down arrows in Sync future calendar appointments for and Retain historical appointments for fields.(See figure below.)
- Click the Targets tab. The following fields will appear in the CDL window. (See figure below.)
- Specify where itrezzo will create the calendar distribution list in the Folder field.NOTE: It is recommended to create the calendar distribution list in a calendar subfolder. This will make it easier to track and organize calendar events.
- Name the subfolder if you decided to create the calendar distribution list in a subfolder.
- Click the Manage button in the Recipients field. The Target – Mandatory Contact List window will open. (See figure below.)
- Click the folder icon in the left panel. The window will now list all the Contact Collections that were created in your tenant. (See figure below.)
- Select the desired Contact Collection to use as the recipient of the Calendar Distribution List.
- Click Save. You will return to the CDL window.
- Click Save.