To use itrezzo, there are firewall permissions that must be set. Use the following guidelines to set your firewall permissions:
- Turn off the Windows Firewall on the server running itrezzo UCM.
If your organization cannot afford to keep the Firewall off, then the following ports must be open:
- Port 80 – It is used to run the itrezzo Web Admin locally.
- Port 443 – Required to make EWS calls to and from the Exchange Servers.
- Port 389/636 – itrezzo UCM uses either LDAP on port 389 or Secure LDAP on port 686 via TLS to read Active Directory information.
- Open all high-range ports (ports 49241 and up)